I’ve graduated. I’m still living in Bandung for the next couple of months or so to do some graduate school preparations. My dad says Jakarta has too many distractions and getting from one place to another is time and energy consuming, compared with Bandung. He says I can train in the campus library without being distracted by my siblings asking me to go out and watch a movie. My daddy understands me so well. Aside from that, it’s great to be here while Bandung is still filled with my close friends that haven’t graduated yet. Bandung is not easy to move on from, just to let you know.
So here’s the stuff on my mind that I plan to do aside from my responsibilities:
1. Total hair and body treatment. 4 years in engineering has given my skin, hair, and nails a hard blow.
2. Look hot in a pair of shorts. Get a body like Scarlett Johansson.
3. Hit the gym every morning.
4. Read more, write more.
5. Apply to U.S. Graduate schools.
6. Get some serious work/research experience with my professors.
7. Get a high score for my GRE and TOEFL.
8. Savor my early 20’s. Go to Ubud Village Jazz Festival. Go on a vacation with my buddies.
9. Save money.
10. Read the bible from start to finish.
11. Fall in love. For real this time.