What’s inside my bag? Voila, here’s a sneak peek!
- 11″ Macbook Air which I believe is one of the best laptops ever.
- my Blackberry: which I mainly use for work related purposes and because of that the battery life is great (I can go for 2 days without charging!)
- my other phone which I’ve used to take this picture (Samsung S4 which I mainly use for Whatsapp, which is not installed on my BB, LINE, Path, and browsing)
- pink Philips earphones
- chargers (not pictured) both for the Mac and the phones. I should get a power bank soon.
- A clear holder folder to hold all sorts of documents (banyakan disposisi, maklum, abdi negara hehe)
- my Snoopy Moleskine monthly agenda. Moleskine agendas are awesome. Great design, light paper.
- my Paris notebook for taking notes in meetings.
- a Bic pastel color pen (I color code when I take notes. Black ink is boring.)
- Stabilo pink lighter. Mandatory to light out documents from le boss!
- I also usually carry a book everywhere but since I’m currently reading an eBook there aren’t any books in my bag 😉
Cosmetics and Toiletries:
- MAC pressed powder: it’s great but I have to admit, Bobbi Brown’s luminous compact foundation is still much better.
- Lancome lipstick.
- hand sanitizer
- Benefit They’re Real mascara. Best mascara ever!!
- Cashmere scent mini bottle of body lotion
- oil blotting face paper
The Mandatory Stuff
- my office ID card
- my Celebrity Fitness gym card
- my Bally wallet. I like big wallets.
- my little pink Elephant pocket for change and small cash bills.
- my red rosary beads. I have this weird habit of bringing rosary beads everywhere in my bag.
- a hair brush which my friend Vania says looks like a Paramecium organism -__-
- my brown Dsquared glasses. Had them for 2 years now…
- a handkerchief: my mother always says a lady must always have a handkerchief at hand
- my pink Starbucks tumbler. I stashed a bag of Japanese green tea leaves at work so every morning I make myself hot green tea and put it in my tumbler.
- my black glittery Mango umbrella with studs on the handle (not pictured). I have a thing for black umbrellas.
I guess that’s it. I try my best to keep my bag nice and tidy and make sure each item has a clear function. Toodles!